Thank you for registering for Bowling Green State University's Fall Panhellenic Recruitment 2020!
We look forward to getting to know you throughout this recruitment process! Please make sure to regularly check your BGSU email for information from the College Panhellenic Conference and your Rho Gamma/Recruitment Guide.
Additionally, all potential new members are required to complete Potential New Member Orientation (PNMO) online and attend an orientation session on in order to participate in the formal recruitment process. You will soon receive an email with your log in information for PNMO and dates for the future in-person orientation sessions available. It's imperative that you do both so you have a full understanding of the recruitment process.
At this time, BGSU has the following guidelines pertaining to COVID-19:
- Before returning to campus, students, faculty and staff will successfully complete online trainings to ensure awareness of recommendations and orders from the CDC and the ODH.
- Before coming to campus each day, all individuals will complete a self-administered wellness check.
- In accordance with current recommendations, individuals will be expected to wear a face covering in all indoor public and shared environments. In the absence of the ability to physical distance, face coverings will be required at outdoor spaces as well. Everyone will be required to adhere to physical distancing requirements in classrooms, common spaces and outdoors.
- Everyone will be required to sign a COVID-19 social commitment outlining the University's shared expectations to minimize risk for the public health of our community. This commitment will include detailed expectations regarding public health protocols.
As a response to these guidelines, the BGSU College Panhellenic Conference is instituting the following guidelines:
- BGSU Fall Formal Recruitment will still be instituted in Fall 2020. All fall formal recruitment activities will be entirely virtual.
- BGSU will provide each student a Zoom Meetings account as part of the Licensed University group. All Potential New Members should sign in utilizing their BGSU email address. Get started here: https://www.bgsu.edu/zoom.html
- Large-scale, in-person activities (such as those that happen pre-recruitment) will be shifted to a virtual platform. As a result, potential new members will need access to a computer with adequate internet connection to complete required trainings and utilize the recruitment software.
For more information on recruitment and the College Panhellenic Conference, please visit us at: